Join us for our second seminar this Autumn, “Tracing the blockchain: From fraudsters to sanctions dodgers – investigatory and legal remedies to locate and recover crypto” in partnership with CMS.
Raedas’ Matthew Walker and Henry Edelstein will be joined by acclaimed crypto author Erica Stanford and CMS fintech partner Charles Kerrigan to discuss cryptocurrency in the context of sanctions and how to trace and enforce against crypto assets.
Topics for discussion will include:
- What are the differences between crypto-currencies, and how do they impact legal and investigation strategy?
- How do fraudsters and sanctions dodgers attempt to hide their assets using crypto?
- How can crypto transactions and crypto assets be traced?
- Tracing crypto versus other asset classes: is a new approach required?
- What legal remedies are available to freeze, seize and recover crypto?
The discussion will include a Q&A session followed by coffee and networking from 10am to 11am.
The seminar will take place in London. Space is limited so please RSVP via email@example.com.